Your wedding is an occasion to really live in style. Your wedding coach is not just any vehicle and its symbolic value is undisputable. This vehicle will get you from council and/or church where you will enter as a bachelorette and come out as someone’s life partner.
When making your choice, take into consideration the following:
- If you are organizing the wedding party in a castle, then your vehicle can be a luxurious BMW;
- In case you have decided to go for a traction party, which is really original, you can be brought to the altar and later on to the party venue in the mythic French “deudeuche”;
- However, nothing stops you from riding a 4L into a castle for you are not forced to enter an old, smoky tractor simply because you are having a ranch-like wedding party;
- If there are just few kilometers between your wedding hall and the council/church, focus on invaluable memories by taking incredible pictures on a horse-drawn coach with your prince charming;
- Avoid the calash if there is a large distance between the venues;
- The most important thing is that the coach corresponds to what you need. It should be your dreamt vehicle because THIS IS YOUR DAY. So, if you feel like renting a limo, go ahead (don’t be stopped by the thought that it’s very common because you can always decorate your limo in an authentic, original, innovative, and unique manner);
- If you have the necessary budget and if that’s what you have always dreamt of, you can go for a helicopter, a bike, or a hot-air balloon.
There are three main ways of having your wedding vehicle: you can borrow it from/through a friend/relative, use your personal vehicle or rent it from a specialized company.
a) Borrowing your vehicle:
- Thoroughly review your contacts : I’m sure you know somebody who can help you obtain a luxurious car (BMW, Bentley or even Rolls Royce), an exquisite calash drawn by magnificent horses or even a classy race car like Ferrari Dino (don’t hesitate to ask, they love you and want you to realize your dream;
- If you decide to go for a sports car like a Ferrari or a Maserati (which has only two seats), make sure that one of you MASTERS the driving of such cars.
b) Renting your vehicle:
- There is a wide range of professional companies/websites specialized in wedding vehicle rental. You can choose from a large variety and since you have been planning this since, I’m sure you will find the real treasure that will fit all your criteria;
- Make sure you look for your dreamt vehicle some months before the D-Day in order to avoid late minute stress and compromising your dream.
Still hesitating, take these ideas which will surely inspire you.
18 Trendy and Original Ideas of Wedding Vehicle
- Luxurious cars (Jaguar, Rolls Royce, etc.) for retro-themed wedding;
- For a wedding on the theme of Cinema, you can rent a famous car or decorate one for it to resemble the original (Batman’s car for example);
- Calash: it’s cute and romantic;
- BMW, Mercedes, Limo for a VIP wedding;
- Helicopter for aircraft passionate;
- Hot-air balloon: romantic and authentic;
- Parachute jump if you are looking for a last thrill to give you courage for this life commitment;
- A side-car (for true uniqueness lovers), union-themed wedding.
So, you see that finding the right vehicle is not that hard. All you need to do is to give in enough time. Also, don’t forget your wedding is a whole. The vehicle should perfectly match with the spouses’ dresses, the party venue, your personalities… Good luck and I’m sure your wedding vehicle and procession will be colorful, amazing, and unique, just like you!!!