Did you know that the right music can make or break your wedding day? If you select your wedding music well, your guests will be talking about your wedding day for months to come! Here is a list of the top 10 Ghana wedding songs – songs that will put your wedding guests in a party mood!
10. Jennifer Lomotey
- This song by Kurl Songx featuring Sarkodies is one of those wedding songs that was a hit from the very beginning. The contemporary Hi-Life instrumental arrangement makes it a favorite with couples and their guests alike.
- Bronya by Wutah is one of the top 10 Ghana wedding songs. You will find it either as part of the playlist or being performed by wedding singers. Ghanaian couples love to listen and dance to this song at their wedding receptions.
8. Taking Over
- Taking Over is sung by Shatta Wale, and features Joint 77, Captan and Addi Self. This song is usually played at the wedding reception as the couple makes their entry into the venue, as the guests stand to welcome them.
- This song by EL (Lomi) is another of the top 10 Ghana wedding songs. EL is well-known for singing wedding songs, including ‘Auntie Martha’. Agbo is one of the Ghana wedding songs that usually appears on every couple’s playlist!
- Every wedding must have a song by KiDi on their playlist! Odo is one of those wedding songs that appeals to the guests as well as the couple, and as such, always features at Ghana weddings. KiDi also sang ‘Say you love me’, another popular wedding song.
- Angela is one of those wedding songs that is usually on repeat mode at most Ghana weddings! Kuami Eugene is the producer and singer of this masterpiece that is one of the top modern wedding songs in Ghana.
4. Pain Killer
- Pain Killer is a popular wedding song that talks about marriage being a solution to the problems that single people face. Sung by Sarkodie and featuring Runtown, this song also emphasizes the fact that weddings are lifelong unions in which the couple gets the opportunity to share their problems with each other.
3. Oh Yeah
- Oh Yeah by King Promise is the perfect song to play when the groom wants to surprise the bride during the wedding ceremony. It is also a favorite for traditional Ghanaian weddings.
2. Pene Mame
- This song by Tic Tac features KiDi both as a performer and producer. Pene Mame is a lovely wedding song that encourages couples to make sure that their partners are always satisfied.
1. Me Ni Waa
- This contemporary Hi-Life song by Becca and produced by Richie is one of the most popular Ghana wedding songs today. Your wedding playlist is not complete if this song is not in it!
These top 10 Ghana wedding songs are songs that you must have in the wedding playlist if you want to give your guests an unforgettable wedding experience!