The wedding ceremony is the heart of the occasion. Aside from it being the first event of the big day, it is the most solemn event that has to be in your whole life to make the vows the sincerest lines ever. The success of the ceremony, being the first event of the day, dictates the success of the proceeding events like the reception and the after-wedding party.
Here are some tips that you might want to consider in preparing for your wedding ceremony.
6. Plan Ahead! Your ceremony checklist should include: Marriage License, Wedding Rings, Personalized Wedding Vows, Wedding Readings, Ceremony Music, Wedding Programs, Flower Girl Basket, and the Ring Pillow. Make sure you have all this checked a couple of days before the wedding day.
5. The “cute” factor! Often come from the children in the entourage. They can come as the most angelic things in your wedding. However, they can be the opposite, too. Make sure that you understand that on the day of the ceremony, they might end up laying down the aisle. Or worst, they can be overwhelmed by the crowd that they did not expect and they can go screaming and crying down the aisle. Make sure that you are prepared that all of this could happen and anyhow these include the “cute” factor in your wedding ceremony.
4. Tip on Officiant Fees or Donations. Officiant fees has to be discussed ahead to avoid unnecessary awkward conversations during the day of the wedding. Some officiants require a fee while some would ask for donations for their congregations. No matter how it is, it has to prepare ahead and packed neatly to preserve the solemnity of the event. Just a quick tip! Couples sometimes base their numbers on 18, a Jewish belief that this number signifies “life” or “living.”
3. The officiant has to be connected. You have to make sure that the officiant of the wedding has sufficient background of each of your lives relevant to the celebration. This helps him make connections and customize the wedding ceremony accordingly. Aside from this facts make him comfortable with both of you as a couple, this shall add the meaning and solemnity of the ceremony.
2. This is your day! Thus, you and your partner holds the right to decide on how you may want it to reflect your personalities. This is the first major occasion where you share plans and efforts. Focus more on the kind of celebration that you want for yourselves. You do not have to make the kind that people expect you to have. After all, this is your day, not theirs!
1. The marriage vows. Decide early on if you both want to use the official wedding lines or you would like to make personalized vows. From there you will know how to prepare for the most important lines in your lives. It is imperative that these lines be sincere. Otherwise, the whole event would not be meaningful at all. Make your vows the most beautiful and the most unique ever!